Saturday, February 23, 2013

NEW FOR 2013

Launching Plaster & Pearls for 2013***
Brides... have you seen a chalkboard, piece of art, a photo prop or sign you just gotta have and can't get a hold of?? I can help! I can replicate to the best of my abilities any decor piece to fit in with your wedding theme.. Do you have an extraordinary idea for a menu board.. a seating arrangement, map... anything* Sunflowers.. Rustic Farm.. Elegant.. Vintage... you name it..
I will find a way to make your special day POP***


**Chalkboards
**Cork Boards
**Whiteboards
**Digital Posters
**Cut-outs
**Signs
**Props
**Favors
**Banners
**Keepsakes
**Paintings

LARGE FORMAT DIGITAL POSTERS!! 
 I can design great LARGE 36" x 48" posters for your wedding!
Simply give me your details I will design your poster.. You download the file put on a Jump-stick and take to your local STAPLES for a large sized printout on a fairly nice quality paper! Because these are blown up prints from a smaller file they have some imperfections.. but these imperfections make the posters charming!!
I recommend mounting these prints on  light weight foam-core, or thin hardboard you can purchase at your local Home Improvement store.

More to come!
PLEASE take the time to look at some of the great things I have made!

ZeeZee Custom Chalkboards BLOG

ZeeZee Custom Chalkboards Website



PROFESS YOUR LOVE POSTERS
GUEST SIGNING POSTERS - JUST ADD A WHITE PAINT PEN!!
Black and White VINTAGE WEDDING POSTERS

 Printable Poster of all kinds..
(Note: Black and White formats only)
If you have a idea you want designed into a LARGE 
format poster contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment